5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8.4 Offroad Pages

MayhemMOORE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else received an update to the 8.4 Nav recently that added the Offroad Pages. I got prompted last week that an update was available so I let it run hoping it would fix my phone favorites not syncing, which it didn't, and it added 2 identical icons for the offroad pages. They functioned fine until this morning on the way to work when I had the gauge summary displayed and it went blank, then when I clicked the icon again it said I needed to activate the services and then icons both disappeared and it looked like it was installing another couple packets of data while I drove.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else received an update to the 8.4 Nav recently that added the Offroad Pages. I got prompted last week that an update was available so I let it run hoping it would fix my phone favorites not syncing, which it didn't, and it added 2 identical icons for the offroad pages. They functioned fine until this morning on the way to work when I had the gauge summary displayed and it went blank, then when I clicked the icon again it said I needed to activate the services and then icons both disappeared and it looked like it was installing another couple packets of data while I drove.
You would need to set VehConfig 2: Off-road capable and VehConfig 5: Off-road Pages Present to YES, and it should come back.
When it was working, did the pitch and roll display angles, or did they just display “- -“?

MayhemMOORE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You would need to set VehConfig 2: Off-road capable and VehConfig 5: Off-road Pages Present to YES, and it should come back.
When it was working, did the pitch and roll display angles, or did they just display “- -“?
When they worked it showed all 3 pages on the uconnect and all data was displayed. I'll hook up to it later and see what those settings are at. It's just odd that the pages showed up after the update and then decided to go away today while driving.

Users who are viewing this thread