5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8/125 Maximum Care Warranty & Lift Kits

Miked513

Reaction score
I pretty much know the answer to this but I’d like to see if anyone can provide feedback based on experience. I have the maximum care coverage and it clearly states that anything tied to an aftermarket lift kit won’t be covered. I want to know if anyone has had to take a truck in for something covered under warranty with an aftermarket lift kit and dealt with issues where the dealer wouldn’t honor the extended warranty. I’m looking to level the truck with the bilstein kit but I don’t want to sacrifice my warranty. I thought maybe if I had the dealer do it (I know it won’t be cheap) or went with the Mopar fox kit I might be safe. Other thing mentioned in the warranty is those things won’t even be covered unless you have mopars lift kit coverage . Also tried to think about all the items that could be tied to the lift kit not covered and worst case I was thinking steering rack but who knows. I’ve heard horror stories about theses kinds of things and the dealer finding an out before so that’s driving me to research this. Anyway, just looking for some wisdom before I pull the trigger. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread