5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

76k Laramie Black

jwiley386

Reaction score
I have this same exact truck, minus black badging, and must say that JWiley's truck is BA and the perfect look in my boom. I am going with the New Mopar 2" lift that will be out in Mid May that will actually be about an inch higher in the front to level the truck. The New P/N is 77027424AB. I spoke to Mopar Performance last week and they gave me that information. The new kit moves the shock seat/cut up 1" to eliminate any need for an additional spacer. They made this change based on customers responding that they wanted the kit to level the truck as well as lift it and not need an additional spacer. I have been looking for a set of Black Longhorn 20" wheels, but now seeing JWiley's, I may keep the 22" wheels. Nice Job!

I lucked out then and got the newer model Mopar lift kit as my part number matches the one you have above and my truck is NOTICABLY more level than the others that had the older Mopar lifts on the lot.

Even the dealership owners truck has the larger rake and he was slightly envious of my truck sitting more level :devilish:

I must be one of the 1st.. Okay by me!

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I lucked out then and got the newer model Mopar lift kit as my part number matches the one you have above and my truck is NOTICABLY more level than the others that had the older Mopar lifts on the lot.

Even the dealership owners truck has the larger rake and he was slightly envious of my truck sitting more level :devilish:

I must be one of the 1st.. Okay by me!

So you’re saying your truck Sticker at $76k included all of the extras in your signature? Lift, tires, exhaust, tonneau cover, tint, and ceramic coating?

How do you like the Borla?

Do your tires rub at all? No wheel spacers or anything?

jwiley386

Reaction score
So you’re saying your truck Sticker at $76k included all of the extras in your signature? Lift, tires, exhaust, tonneau cover, tint, and ceramic coating?

How do you like the Borla?

Do your tires rub at all? No wheel spacers or anything?

Correct. I opted for the dealership to do all the installs before I took delivery, including all factory and aftermarket parts. 76k was the final sticker before incentives, family discounts, etc..

The Borla, in my opinion, is an ABSOLUTE must for this truck. I chose the S-Type and honestly it is perfect.

The dealership did some trimming of the fender wells and I have zero rubbing what so ever.

Now just need Mopar to make a supercharger so I can hopefully get a few more MPGs o_O

Dontfront82

Reaction score
Correct. I opted for the dealership to do all the installs before I took delivery, including all factory and aftermarket parts. 76k was the final sticker before incentives, family discounts, etc..

The Borla, in my opinion, is an ABSOLUTE must for this truck. I chose the S-Type and honestly it is perfect.

The dealership did some trimming of the fender wells and I have zero rubbing what so ever.

Now just need Mopar to make a supercharger so I can hopefully get a few more MPGs o_O

76k?? Where do u live? USA?

67 RT

Reaction score
That’s wild. I got my Laramie Black for 46k. Granted no lift or tires but exhaust and bakflip cover and some extras totaled 48K.

AtmozFear

Reaction score
Your truck definitely looks amazing! After seeing how well these trucks look with that updated mopar lift, i might just opt in for one myself. I've been tossing the idea around of going with that, or the ReadyLift 3.5" SST lift.

I have to agree with others about that sticker price, though. $76k seems high, even with all the factory/aftermarket added options! Granted, my laramie is only a level 1 package, and not a sport/black appearance package, but loaded nonetheless, and everything said and done was $42k out the door with the extended warranty.

jwiley386

Reaction score
That’s wild. I got my Laramie Black for 46k. Granted no lift or tires but exhaust and bakflip cover and some extras totaled 48K.

Your truck definitely looks amazing! After seeing how well these trucks look with that updated mopar lift, i might just opt in for one myself. I've been tossing the idea around of going with that, or the ReadyLift 3.5" SST lift.

I have to agree with others about that sticker price, though. $76k seems high, even with all the factory/aftermarket added options! Granted, my laramie is only a level 1 package, and not a sport/black appearance package, but loaded nonetheless, and everything said and done was $42k out the door with the extended warranty.

That is before incentives, discounts, etc.. However if you build out my exact truck on RamTrucks.com it is still MSRP $46,185 BEFORE any additions what so ever.

Built out, MSRP is $ 62,770. Then take into account the aftermarket exhaust and gun safe and also the Mopar lift, 35" Mud Terrains, Mopar bed cover and extended warranty. Your looking at an additional 10 in parts and 1500 for extended warranty. Then account for the labor which was roughly 3500.. An poof, next thing you know your looking at 76,000 sticker.

GRANTED 76K is FAR from what I paid for it :devilish::geek:

See my signature for options added

24670 24672

Dontfront82

Reaction score
That is before incentives, discounts, etc.. However if you build out my exact truck on RamTrucks.com it is still MSRP $46,185 BEFORE any additions what so ever.

Built out, MSRP is $ 62,770. Then take into account the aftermarket exhaust and gun safe and also the Mopar lift, 35" Mud Terrains, Mopar bed cover and extended warranty. Your looking at an additional 10 in parts and 1500 for extended warranty. Then account for the labor which was roughly 3500.. An poof, next thing you know your looking at 76,000 sticker.

View attachment 24670 View attachment 24672

View attachment 24670 View attachment 24672

Wow, mine was 54,400k drive out

Dontfront82

Reaction score
Mine was $57,000 sticker on the nose (weird right?) and they lowered it to $44,135. After my 2016 F150 Trade in with zero down I’m financing $33k. $496/month payment.
My sticker was 59k with all the packages, got it down to 54,400

jwiley386

Reaction score
Where in Florida? I’d like to see that thing in person.

New Smyrna Beach about 10 minutes south of Daytona. Stop by my restaurant sometime, CorkScrew Bar and Grille - first round is on the house!

Dontfront82

Reaction score
With a 12" Display? I also have the power Running Boards, Safety Package and Truck Bed Package so that didn't help the budget lol

Yes with he 12 inch display. And r.c lift 3.5".
$54,400

I've added the running boards- 150
Bedliner- 450
Wheels and tires- 2500
Weather thec mats-200
Borla xr1- 250
=$58,950

Dontfront82

Reaction score
$54,400

Bedliner- 450
Wheels and tires- 2500
Weather thec mats-200
Borla xr1- 250
=$58,950

Crap I forgot the tint lol- 150

And an have all the packages listed on my signature, towing, sport, offroad, level 2 ect..

So it's $61,000 thus far

jwiley386

Reaction score
$54,400

Bedliner- 450
Wheels and tires- 2500
Weather thec mats-200
Borla xr1- 250
=$58,950

Hows that XR1 sound? I ran full catback S-Type and I absolutely love it. Also can't forget the Locker Down Gun Safe I had put in, its a must :sneaky:

Users who are viewing this thread