5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

76k Laramie Black

Deriggs007

Reaction score
Really nice.

What wheels are those? Hell, I might have to pick me up a pair. I also have Laramie Black

Deriggs007

Reaction score
22 OEM a brand or do you mean oem as straight from ram? Lol.

I don’t recall seeing those, mine are 22s. But totally different wheels

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
22 OEM a brand or do you mean oem as straight from ram? Lol.

I don’t recall seeing those, mine are 22s. But totally different wheels

Straight from RAM...

These are the RAM 22 inch sport wheels. I have these on my Laramie with Black Appearance Package.
Sport22.jpg

As far as I knew the only other 22 inch wheel from RAM were these ones on the Limited and Longhorn
Limited22.jpg

What do yours look like?

Deriggs007

Reaction score
I'm sorry for the confusion.

I meant the tires. I have the wheels in your first pic, but I really like those tires.

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Beautiful truck...Its kind of funny. Back in 1996 when i bought the RAM 1500 Sport in black you rarely saw them. Now they seem to be one of the most popular color schemes sold. I guess i was ahead of my time!!!!!

jwiley386

Reaction score
No worries. Tire description is in his signature ... 35x12.50R22 Toyo MT

Toyo Open Country M/T 35s. Actually very quiet on the road as well, I was impressed. I actually provided a list or parts/accessories for the dealership when we ordered the truck, typically they would not come with those.

Also, for those who are unaware, the Mopar/Fox 2" lift is now a level kit as well. We parked mine next to an a Ram that had the 2" kit put on in 2018 and you can EASILY see the rake on the other truck where as mine sits almost level - the dealership wasn't even aware that Mopar/Fox changed it until they called to verify. It was a win-win!

jojopinto

Reaction score
I have the same truck, so far way better than my 16 sport. I tried the Toyo tires and they were way to noisy for my liking. I prefer KO2 BFG but alas they are not available in a 22".

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
I have this same exact truck, minus black badging, and must say that JWiley's truck is BA and the perfect look in my boom. I am going with the New Mopar 2" lift that will be out in Mid May that will actually be about an inch higher in the front to level the truck. The New P/N is 77027424AB. I spoke to Mopar Performance last week and they gave me that information. The new kit moves the shock seat/cut up 1" to eliminate any need for an additional spacer. They made this change based on customers responding that they wanted the kit to level the truck as well as lift it and not need an additional spacer. I have been looking for a set of Black Longhorn 20" wheels, but now seeing JWiley's, I may keep the 22" wheels. Nice Job!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread