5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7.0l HD

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw an article about Ford over at our sister site, moparinsiders.com

Says the Ford V10 is dead to possibly be replaced by a 7.0l V8

The truck gods have spoken and I hope this leads to a banshee in a HD. Oh boy, oh boy. Only thing that could be better would be mated to a manual transmission with 3 pedals under the dash...but being they say no for the Cummins...probably not happening. But a man can dream

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw another article that probably lays off of me constantly hoping for a 7.0l hemi in a truck. They say a rumor of but no data to support.

Now, 7.2l, 440 cu in with 500 hp and 650 lb ft of torque...that would be awesome.

I know, I know doubtful, but Ram and Dodge enjoy one upping everyone...it could happen.

Which also makes me think...they aren't gonna sit long with the same Ole hemi under the hood of the Ram...but their Ram slogans tend to ride on the "tried and true" wagon.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nope... its staying with the 6.4-liter HEMI BGE V8... I mean its come a long way...

Users who are viewing this thread