5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6" Lift Issue w/ OEM 22" RIMS/Larger Hub

Andyram85

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on the Procomp. Looks to be the best bang for my buck. I hot it at liftkits4less.com they had a sale for 1599 and gave me an additional 5% off paid 1519 otd shipped. I want to go with 37's andd 22x12 wheels. Hopefully in two weeks its all done

How's she coming along? I'd love to see some pics once you got it all put together!

Andyram85

Reaction score
Just wanted to follow up, as mentioned Pro Comp now offers the kit to support the larger hub, as well as BDS & Rough Country. I am working to get the 6" BDS kit with Fox shocks and BDS UCA...Total on the BDS site comes out to $3,105. I am going to check with my local shop to see if they can get it any lower, hoping to use a military discount, but if not this is still the kit i am wanting.

Would love to see some of the stock 22" 1500 transformations!

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just wanted to follow up, as mentioned Pro Comp now offers the kit to support the larger hub, as well as BDS & Rough Country. I am working to get the 6" BDS kit with Fox shocks and BDS UCA...Total on the BDS site comes out to $3,105. I am going to check with my local shop to see if they can get it any lower, hoping to use a military discount, but if not this is still the kit i am wanting.

Would love to see some of the stock 22" 1500 transformations!

You can get it cheaper, also BDS themselves does a military discount. But you can probably still do better on your own.

PerfectionWheels was doing a small sale on BDS stuff last week, don’t know if that’s still a thing.

jwiley386

Reaction score
I know you don't **need spacers, but I like the look/stance they give the truck...Do you think 1.5" or 2" spacers would cause rubbing?

Most likely they would, yes. Unless you do some major trimming under wells.

Users who are viewing this thread