5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6" lift and 37s

Rebelboi

Reaction score
A shop down in central florida, was gonna just pay them for mount and balance and alignment after but just decided to let them do it all, turned out great

Troop2865

Reaction score
Your truck looks great. What gears are you running? I am also curious about whether it downshits a lot with the larger tires.

Icecold77

Reaction score
Nice.. 37s and 6in lift.. I'd imagine you dont rack up the miles? 35s, and a level hits pretty hard on the mpgs.. I used to have a short commute and didn't care.. Now my gas nut would be more than my truck payment

Rebelboi

Reaction score
Nice.. 37s and 6in lift.. I'd imagine you dont rack up the miles? 35s, and a level hits pretty hard on the mpgs.. I used to have a short commute and didn't care.. Now my gas nut would be more than my truck payment
I have about a 15 minute drive to work and with the 3.92 gears, I burn about as much gas as my 15 silverado on 33s did

Rebelboi

Reaction score
Your truck looks great. What gears are you running? I am also curious about whether it downshits a lot with the larger tires.
3.92, and I'm in florida where it stays pretty flat and it has no trouble staying in 8th doing 60-70, I do keep the mds off though

Users who are viewing this thread