5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6 inch lift with 35’s

Fourtytee

Reaction score
Seen mixed reviews from different people. Do 35s fit on a 6 inch lift with no rubbing at all? I see a lot of trucks running 37s with no issues but I see posts with people saying 35s rub. I guess it comes down to wheel offset?

RamSco

Reaction score
Seen mixed reviews from different people. Do 35s fit on a 6 inch lift with no rubbing at all? I see a lot of trucks running 37s with no issues but I see posts with people saying 35s rub. I guess it comes down to wheel offset?
I’m running a BDS 6” with 12.5/35’s on 18 x 9 zero offset 5” backspace with zero trimming and no rubbing.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It all depends on wheel offset. If it is zero offset or very close you likely will not have rubbing. Most of the rubbing past that is minimal and usually just removal/modification of the mud flap is required and then it is good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread