5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6" Fabtech Dirt Logics and 38's are on...

Vettethret

Reaction score
I picked the Truck up on the 26th at 9 p.m. and left for Park City the next morning at 5 am. The shop didn't finish a bunch of stuff they were supposed to so I dropped it off today (Just got back from vacation). Overall I'm happy with the look and performance. The Dirt Logic Coil overs ride very good, and this Monster absolutely crushed the Utah snow. I went through some very deep snow and left it in 4WD Auto, zero traction issues. They did metal trimming but didn't trim the factory fender flares so it rubs badly. I need two more inches of lift to be able to put on Bushwacker Fender flares but their aren't any body lift kits out yet. I lost a **** load of power with these meats, so it definitely needs to be re geared. I will let everyone know how the Pulsar/Sprint Booster helps. I averaged around 10 Miles a gallon from Southern CA to Park City Utah and back. I'll get some better pics when I get it back out of the shop.

The Build-
- Fabtech 6" Dirt Logics
- 20x12 Alpha Hostile's
- 38x15.5x20 Mickey Thompson MTZ P3
- ADD Stealth Bumper with 40" Rigid Radiance
- 4 Auxbeam 9" front LED 's
- ****tybuilt 12k synthetic Winch
- Carven Exhaust
- RBP Rockers/Steps

At the shop for installation
- Factor Link 55 Fairlead and Flatlink
- Sprint Booster
- Diablo Pulsar
- Superbright Rock Lights

On order/waiting to order-
- ADD Rear bumper with Rigid Cubes
- 2" Body Lift
- Bushwacker Fender Flares
- 4.88 Gears
- Vararam Intake
- Hellwig Rear Sway Bar

Attachments

• 20181230_134601.jpg
    20181230_134601.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 202
  • IMG_20190106_152257.jpg
    IMG_20190106_152257.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 206
  • final ram pic.jpg
    final ram pic.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 207
  • RAM FORUM.jpg
    RAM FORUM.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:

CouchAssault

Reaction score

at first i was like damn 4.88's. thats nuts... then i looked at how huge those tires look again haha.

calibrating the tires in the computer should help the mpg ~2mpg since the computer thinks you traveled a whole lot less than you did. from that point you're not doing that bad. my stock rebel only gets 14mpg highway.

if the pulsar makes a big difference with all that tire then i'm sold.

John813

Reaction score
Yea, 4.56 to 4.88's would be nice for those size tires.

I know quite a few Raptor guys went from 4.10's to 4.56's with 37's, but with 12.5" wide tires.

Users who are viewing this thread