5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6.7 data plate

Wayniac85

Reaction score
Hey, guys n gals.. Anyone have any idea where the Cummins data plate is on the 18-19 6.7s? Had a 97 dodge 2500 and it had a 5.9 12v and the data plate on it was on the side of gear plate out front, a little stainless/aluminum plate with the engine info on it.

Thanks in advance!

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey, guys n gals.. Anyone have any idea where the Cummins data plate is on the 18-19 6.7s? Had a 97 dodge 2500 and it had a 5.9 12v and the data plate on it was on the side of gear plate out front, a little stainless/aluminum plate with the engine info on it.

Thanks in advance!

You may have better luck in the 4th gen side of the forums, or in the HDRams.com forum, as this section of the 5th gen forums pertains to the DT half ton trucks.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Unsure if they still do that? I don’t remember ever seeing it on the 6.7s. There’s a serial number cast into the block, kind of behind the turbo if I recall. But other than that? I don’t know. They would know on Cummins forum for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread