5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5Th Gen Ram Interest In High Clearance Rear Bumper

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We built this High Clearance Rear Bumper for a 2019 Toyota Tundra and are plannining on building an identical one for our 2019 Ram Rebel. Our question is, what kind of interest would there be for a high clearance rear bumper in the Ram community? We would like to go into production on these but we need to gauge interest vs. the price of steel and freight shipping.
Tundra Bumper DS.jpg Tundra Bumper PS Back.jpg Tundra Bumper PS Quarter Away.jpg Tundra Bumper Rear.jpg

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Looks like a great solution for the off-road folks who are purely into function. I wouldn't be interested in that since most of my driving is done on the tarmac these days. It looks a little "unrefined" to my old eyes. Maybe if I still have this truck in 20 years I'd be interested, but as of now it's a hard pass for me.

Users who are viewing this thread