5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Gen Ram Bighorn stock max tire size fitment (no mods or upgrades)

PickupMan

Reaction score
I'm looking for confirmation from anyone who has installed 33" tires on a 5th Gen Ram 1500 bighorn with no modifications done. There is a lot of unclear information and/or confusion regarding the specifics I mentioned, so would greatly appreciate feedback from anyone who's actually done this, whether the install was successful without further modification or not. Thanks!

*Please do not comment unless you have direct experience with the specifics I mentioned above

2021EcoDiesel

Reaction score
I'm looking for confirmation from anyone who has installed 33" tires on a 5th Gen Ram 1500 bighorn with no modifications done. There is a lot of unclear information and/or confusion regarding the specifics I mentioned, so would greatly appreciate feedback from anyone who's actually done this, whether the install was successful without further modification or not. Thanks!

*Please do not comment unless you have direct experience with the specifics I mentioned above
Does your truck have the off road package? If so they will fit no problem. No mods here and my truck clears 35 x 11s with no issues with factory off road package.

rick619

Reaction score
Rebel take offs are 33 X 18. Good deal if you like those wheels. Some 18's fit, some don't.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a stock ride height Bighorn with 275/70 r18, they measure 33.2 x 11. Only modification was recalibration of the speedometer with a Hypertech programmer. It was off by 2~4 mph before recalibration.

There is no rubbing, plenty of room, could probably go 34s but might need to trim or zip tie the plastic fenders liner out of the way

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
you can fit a 34.3X11.2 with the help of a heat gun on front wheel well liners.

1717508451796.png

Users who are viewing this thread