5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Gen RAM backup camera

aschubert

Reaction score
My 2019 RAM 1500 Big Horn backup camera is cloudy. It started about 2 days ago, initially I thought it was just dirty but after cleaning the lens it was not dirty at all. I inspected it for moisture and it does not seem to have any moisture in it, no plastic film over the lens, no dirt or anything. It worked fine and was crystal clear one minute and the next was so blurry/cloudy you can't make anything out on it. Any suggestions as to where I should start checking? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My 2019 RAM 1500 Big Horn backup camera is cloudy. It started about 2 days ago, initially I thought it was just dirty but after cleaning the lens it was not dirty at all. I inspected it for moisture and it does not seem to have any moisture in it, no plastic film over the lens, no dirt or anything. It worked fine and was crystal clear one minute and the next was so blurry/cloudy you can't make anything out on it. Any suggestions as to where I should start checking? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Pic?

aschubert

Reaction score
Here’s a pic of the screen and camera

Attachments

• IMG_6469.jpeg
    IMG_6469.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6470.jpeg
    IMG_6470.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread