5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5TH GEN RAM 1500 & REBEL Front Bumper Light Brackets - No Drill Required - Soon Available

Derek Dredger

Reaction score
See pictures attached to a pair of custom fabricated metal light brackets that I designed and had custom fabricated for my 2019 RAM REBEL.

The brackets bolt on to 2 bolts (each) that are OEM installed behind the front bumper. No drilling or welding is required. I would assume these would fit the 2020 and 2021 Rebel models also but still need to do a final install check.

Planning to get a mass order in for laser cutting so just wanted to see if there is much interest out there.

They will be black powder coated and engineered to survive apocalyptic conditions. Very very high quality finish and material used.

No deposit required at the moment. Just DM me you email as an expression of interest or send an email directly to: [email protected]

I will compile a complete email list and keep you all updated on progress.

Website will be up and running soon so you can officially order, receive receipts, tracking information etc.

For more pics and videos of the brackets check out my Instagram profile: ramrebelchiefs

...don't worry price will be exceptionally reasonable.

Attachments

• 20210818_144511-02.jpeg
    20210818_144511-02.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 228

Abesosa

Reaction score
Stupid limited trim
Leaving me out of all these goodies!!!!

2019 Ram 1500 Limited Granite Crystal 4x4 with Off-Road Group and air ride
20% Cermanic Tint
USA Flag Decal on rear 5th Window
Xpel Door Edge and door handle Protection
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derek Dredger

Reaction score
Stupid limited trim
Leaving me out of all these goodies!!!!

20% Cermanic Tint
Ha ha you're in luck, my friend has a 19 Limited so will be developing light brackets for that model/trim too. Just started with the Rebel as that's what I've got. Just send me a quick email and I'll keep you updated 🍻

Abesosa

Reaction score
Ha ha you're in luck, my friend has a 19 Limited so will be developing light brackets for that model/trim too. Just started with the Rebel as that's what I've got. Just send me a quick email and I'll keep you updated

What’s your email? Or would just a DM work?

20% Cermanic Tint

Mattatto

Reaction score
Ha ha you're in luck, my friend has a 19 Limited so will be developing light brackets for that model/trim too. Just started with the Rebel as that's what I've got. Just send me a quick email and I'll keep you updated 🍻
Did you ever get them designed and cut for the limited and I would assume also fit sport trim? Thanks

Derek Dredger

Reaction score
We tried but there is no gap at the bottom of the front grille, unlike in the Rebel. Best option would be a light bar behind the lower grill 👍

Users who are viewing this thread