5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Gen Ram 1500 Crew Cab 12" JLW6V3 Subwoofer Box

JeremyG

Reaction score
Good morning, all,

I recently purchased a 2021 Ram 1500 crew cab and am going through hell in an attempt to find a subwoofer enclosure that will fit my two 12" JL W6V3's beneath the rear seat and I'm currently just in search of any advice and/or recommendations.

Thank you!

Jeremy

805myth1

Reaction score
Your best bet is to have a custom box built for them to have the right air space and most likely you will need to raise your rear seats at least 1 1/2”. I raised mine 1” to fit my subs with 7” mounting depth.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
W6’s take a decent amount of space, so I think raising the rear seat like 805myth meantioned might be a good option if you don’t want to go with a shallower JL sub.

805myth1

Reaction score
And they are easy to make if you do plan to take it to a shop or installer, they should be able to raise the seats for you.

Cruzer1

Reaction score
Good morning, all,

I recently purchased a 2021 Ram 1500 crew cab and am going through hell in an attempt to find a subwoofer enclosure that will fit my two 12" JL W6V3's beneath the rear seat and I'm currently just in search of any advice and/or recommendations.

Thank you!

Jeremy
https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/my-19-limited.1552/

Check out this forum entry if not already. This was a unique subwoofer install.

Users who are viewing this thread