5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th gen ram 1500 6 inch RC lift. Issue?

Thecico3

Reaction score
Alright so I just got done installing the 6 inch rc lift with the optional taller struts in front instead of spacers and springs for the rear instead of spacers. Well after all said and done a week later and 700 miles (road trip) the truck sits probably an inch higher in the front and its annoying the hell out of me.... does it take longer time for the taller struts to settle?? Or is this just how it's always gonna be since I'm not using spacers on original struts but the actual taller rc struts that came with the kit? I hate that stupid "squat" look.... its pissing me off lol

Attachments

• 20200209_104216.jpg
    20200209_104216.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

TheTsieck

Reaction score
Did you install it or have a shop install it? I personally would reach out to RC and find one of their re-sellers in your area and have them look at it. RC's support is great and at least my local shop who resells them is also top notch.

Users who are viewing this thread