5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th gen mirrors

Bellaireroad

Reaction score
Can someone please educate me on the fifth GEN mirrors?

Here is a photo, is this a blind spot mirror in the upper right-hand corner?

Is it separately adjustable from the cab?

If it is adjustable from the cab,Is the window\mirror switch different from standard for this mirror?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
7a1d9281d631004baf25d63e90ac0894.jpg

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Those are the standard mirrors on all 1500's unless you get the towing package. The blind spot mirrors are manual adjusting only.

Hdmlnium1

Reaction score
Are you sure those are standard? Those are heated and have the Blind spot triangle in them, both are circled.
Looks like the same mirrors I have on my Laramie sport and I have heated and blind spot and mine are power.
The mirror glass in the top right is convex, so it gives you a wider view.
Bill

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry the blind spot light, heating element, and power main mirror would not be standard on all the trucks as well as the turn signal on the front of the mirror. The general mirror size and the convex mirror is standard.

Bellaireroad

Reaction score
Are you sure those are standard? Those are heated and have the Blind spot triangle in them, both are circled.
Looks like the same mirrors I have on my Laramie sport and I have heated and blind spot and mine are power.
The mirror glass in the top right is convex, so it gives you a wider view.
Bill

Thanks, so I would assume these are the top of the line, with auto dim, memory, heating and power folding, Since they have the blind spot light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/