5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Gen HD Tow testing

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I cannot wait to see this truck in January. I really hope the Gasser gets some love, an 8spd transmission and the Offroad Package gets the eLocker.

I hope the style stays with a noticeable difference between 1500 and HD.

CGIron

Reaction score
Is it totally out of question that the new Cummins 6.7 will be shown already at the State Fair of Texas at 28 Sept?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is it totally out of question that the new Cummins 6.7 will be shown already at the State Fair of Texas at 28 Sept?
Good question. There is also one more year of 4th Gen HD...2019, which orders start on 11/9/18, so maybe one last change for the final year...will be interesting to know...and I forgot about that coming up a thanks for the reminder of the Texas state fair.

Wonder what else might just happen to pOP up there?!

96Dodge4x4

CDJR Technician
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I cannot wait to see this truck in January. I really hope the Gasser gets some love, an 8spd transmission and the Offroad Package gets the eLocker.

I hope the style stays with a noticeable difference between 1500 and HD.

Me too, an 8 speed behind the 6.4 will really help it make use of all the power and help some with fuel economy as well

Users who are viewing this thread