5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Gen Exhaust Manifolds

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

BowDown

Reaction score

Not a bad price either

Last edited:

Dewey

Reaction score

BowDown

Reaction score

The AFE look good but they are 1 5/8" but they are also stainless and not regular steel tubing which is a plus. I'd prefer stainless if you're not getting them HPC coated

OCD Solutions

Reaction score
The BBK's are out of stock too, estimated shipping date is currently Oct 16th, 2023.

90goldtsiawd

Reaction score
Both my manifolds are cracked and one of the banks is on indefinite back-order currently. My parts department has the one bank in stock but are still waiting on the other. I was told they can only order one manifold at a time as well due to the shortage.

90goldtsiawd

Reaction score
Both my manifolds are cracked and one of the banks is on indefinite back-order currently. My parts department has the one bank in stock but are still waiting on the other. I was told they can only order one manifold at a time as well due to the shortage.
Just got notified my manifold that was on backorder came in today so that was a relief...

Users who are viewing this thread