5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Gen Down (For Now)

HoodieNate

Reaction score
My baby got side swiped today, she’ll be out of action for a week or 2 doors are damaged the driver door doesn’t close fully, steps are damaged, and left bearing is destroyed in the wheel. Rim is also scuffed C719096F-A6B9-4B1C-AE7A-A90D7A131E2E.jpeg

OtterRam

Reaction score
Was everyone ok? Sorry about your truck.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

J4U

Reaction score
Hope everyone is okay.

Mine came out of the body shop while I was out of state. Get to see her all back together and pretty when I get home today.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My baby got side swiped today, she’ll be out of action for a week or 2 doors are damaged the driver door doesn’t close fully, steps are damaged, and left bearing is destroyed in the wheel. Rim is also scuffed View attachment 35640
Week or two? That would be a world record for a body shop!! Good luck, buddy! Hope everyone is ok..

TheMadDutchDude

Reaction score
Glad you’re all okay, and very sorry about the truck.

So, so, so many people just don’t know how to drive, or stay off of their cell phones.

HoodieNate

Reaction score
Glad you’re all okay, and very sorry about the truck.

So, so, so many people just don’t know how to drive, or stay off of their cell phones.
She’ll be back better than ever soon. Got my guys at the dealership taking care of her. Everything happens for a reason, thanks brother.

Users who are viewing this thread