5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Gen 2nd Lock doesnt beep

nfusco0

Reaction score
I know this has been brought up in past, but my 5th gen 1500 V6 stop beeping after the 2nd lock on the remote. I use often as I come home late at night and don't want to wake my child/ I can't lock the car from the driver door panel because I still have to grab my child out of the truck. I have seen the temporary fixes which last a week or so. Has anyone found a percent fix?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I know this has been brought up in past, but my 5th gen 1500 V6 stop beeping after the 2nd lock on the remote. I use often as I come home late at night and don't want to wake my child/ I can't lock the car from the driver door panel because I still have to grab my child out of the truck. I have seen the temporary fixes which last a week or so. Has anyone found a percent fix?
There is an option on the radio for this, at least on UC5 (2022+)

nfusco0

Reaction score
There is an option on the radio for this, at least on UC5 (2022+)
The radio has the setting for the beep at after 1 or 2 remote clicks. Or off. That js is temporary fix people have found that last about a week. You set it to 1, get our and lock your truck then go back and set it back to 2, then it'll been again for about a week before stopping.
So the radio setting isn't the permanent fix but I doo appreciate your time in reading my post

Users who are viewing this thread