5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th gen 1500s needed for 3D scanning near Portland, OR

Wilsonwanderings

Reaction score
I’m working with Marcus (owner, Dethloff Manufacturing) on some new stuff for the 1500’s and he asked me to post this over here.

We're looking for a few trucks near Portland, OR to do do some part development on. The vehicles must be pretty close to stock; a spacer/coilover lift is ok, but we can't work with trucks that have dropped/replaced the engine/suspension crossmember. Exhaust and front bumper need to be stock.

We would start with a quick 3D scan and any needed measurements, and then once hard parts are made we would do a test fit. If another iteration of parts is required we would need to do one more fitting with the updated parts. We can be pretty flexible with timing and we shouldn't need to hang onto your vehicle; if you've got some free time to swing by, we can knock out the work and have you on your way! We would make it worth your time and have a few items we're looking to make with this data.

Vehicles in need:
- 2019-present Ram 1500, new body style, 4wd (3.6 V6 & 5.7 Hemi)
- 2019-present Ram 1500, new body style, 2wd (3.6 V6 & 5.7 Hemi)
- 2019-present Ram 1500 Classic (Old body style) 4wd (3.6 V6 & 5.7 Hemi)
- 2019-present Ram 1500 Classic (Old body style) 2wd (3.6 V6 & 5.7 Hemi)

If anyone has the above vehicles and is interested, please shoot me an email: mailto:[email protected]

Thanks!

Marcus
Dethloff Manufacturing

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/