5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5G 1500 Maxtrac 2'' reverse level springs.

CJH192

Reaction score
Ordered the Maxtrac 2" reverse leveling springs for my 1500. Need to see some pics of it on other trucks. Just to justify what I want to be doing. I currently have 22x14 -44 TIS wheels waiting to be put on. ATM I am all about the 35's on stock wheels + 2 inch Titian spacers..

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered the Maxtrac 2" reverse leveling springs for my 1500. Need to see some pics of it on other trucks. Just to justify what I want to be doing. I currently have 22x14 -44 TIS wheels waiting to be put on. ATM I am all about the 35's on stock wheels + 2 inch Titian spacers..
Ummm those even going to fit with front at stock height?? That's a wide wheel and negative offset, plus you're going 2" spacers also????

CJH192

Reaction score
Ummm those even going to fit with front at stock height?? That's a wide wheel and negative offset, plus you're going 2" spacers also????
Yeah already had them on for a test fit to see what I was doing. No spacers on the TIS wheels. Buy the right offset so you dont have to use spacers.

Alter Ego Trip

Reaction score
E torque will change ride height on those springs as well. FYI, you usually want to look at pics, before ordering the part lol.

Users who are viewing this thread