5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5'7" bed. Are their 4 or 6 stake holes?

fishinfreak68

Reaction score
I bought 6 of the Bullring retractable tie Downs just not sure I need all 6?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
there are two open ones on the rear above the tail lights, two others are hidded under the cap. Not sure as to why FCA opened two and covered two.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
there are two open ones on the rear above the tail lights, two others are hidded under the cap. Not sure as to why FCA opened two and covered two.
Would have been nice if the ones in the front had a removable cover or plug, had to cut through the plastic in order to get to the pockets.

Pep_594

Reaction score
There are 4 on the rails and 2 inside the bed. I installed all 6. Used a router to cut through the plastic for the 4 on the rails. The 2 inside the bed are already cut out from the factory.

fishinfreak68

Reaction score
There are 4 on the rails and 2 inside the bed. I installed all 6. Used a router to cut through the plastic for the 4 on the rails. The 2 inside the bed are already cut out from the factory.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online