5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$500 FCA bonus cash allowance

swamprabbit

Reaction score
I placed an order for 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn on June 19th. I received an email with a FCA certificate for a $500 bonus cash allowance with an expiration date of July 2nd. Somewhere on this forum someone asked about being able to extend expiration dates on these bonus cash allowances on ordered vehicles.
Well obviously my bonus cash allowance with the expiration date July 2nd has passed, however, today I received a new email with a certificate for another $500 bonus cash allowance with an expiration date of August 31st. I'm now keeping my fingers crossed hoping that by some miracle my ordered vehicle will be delivered prior to the expiration date of the new bonus cash allowance scertificate.

ryelinek

Reaction score
Hopefully it works out. I tried to request those a few times before my truck arrived. I finally got something in the mail a week before the dealer had my truck and it was just the brochure and nothing else. Was a little disappointed.

swamprabbit

Reaction score
Hopefully it works out. I tried to request those a few times before my truck arrived. I finally got something in the mail a week before the dealer had my truck and it was just the brochure and nothing else. Was a little disappointed.

Well I did not request either one of these $500 bonus cash allowances I guess it was just the luck of the draw. I have been on various Ram websites downloading information . I guess the computer tracks that sort of activity so FCA can send out various types of encentivies to encourage potential customers to purchase their products.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
on monday i finally got a 500 cash back which is good untill 8 -31. my truck is in transit so you would think i would get it by the end of this month. i'm also hoping that after july 5th the rebate for the limited is at least 1,000 bucks. i think they change them every month.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
on monday i finally got a 500 cash back which is good untill 8 -31. my truck is in transit so you would think i would get it by the end of this month. i'm also hoping that after july 5th the rebate for the limited is at least 1,000 bucks. i think they change them every month.

FCA does the first of every month...Ford has been doing monthly/quarterly it seems. Big Horns went up in my area to 2,000 from 1,000 in June, while Laramie's stayed the same. Limited's dropped to 500 and all 3 remain unchanged June to July.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
well i just looked to check what the cash back was going to be for july for my limited and it looks like $0. all they are showing it what you can lease one for.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dig into it more. I'm sure they have a purchase offer. Call FCA Incentives and ask

RAM 4times

Reaction score
Dig into it more. I'm sure they have a purchase offer. Call FCA Incentives and ask
you're right. but i'm hoping that it's just because it's the first day and they haven't put any amounts up yet. but i will check into it when my truck comes in. also my dealer doesn't use the mopar extended protection plan so i'm getting pricing on that also. it's always good to have numbers on everything including int. rates before you go pick up your new truck. i've bought many vehicles over the years and i still learn new things every time.

cjgerson

Reaction score
Yeah my area july incentives appear to be the same as June, e.g Limited is still $500

alow

Reaction score
Yeah mine expired and sadly the new one I ordered didnt come with another certificate. I asked Ramchat and they said its random how they send it out. Disappointing. I'd like to have got a code or something that was good for $500. Thats bedliner or tonneau money. I'm glad I ordered but it messes some things up as it doesnt seem like the incentive program works well for those of us who order.

Users who are viewing this thread