5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$500 Bonus Cash

KCViper

Reaction score
This is great and I hope it works!! Going to pick up my truck in 2 hours and will know for sure shortly!!!

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's the Trucar bonus offer. Isn't stackable TDM offers if you already have another.

KCViper

Reaction score
Hey @Snofire , can you explain this in more detail. I only have what the factory incentives are for March on my truck. Do you think this cash offer will work??

KCViper

Reaction score
So I called the number and spoke with a rep. Sounds like this $500 is available regardless of any other factory incentives!! Will know shortly!!

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey @Snofire , can you explain this in more detail. I only have what the factory incentives are for March on my truck. Do you think this cash offer will work??

I checked with my dealer about this as I gave them the information and that was the response I got back was because I had the $1000 from the email that I couldn't use this one as well. If I'm wrong please say so and I'll check again with the dealer.

KCViper

Reaction score
I checked with my dealer about this as I gave them the information and that was the response I got back was because I had the $1000 from the email that I couldn't use this one as well. If I'm wrong please say so and I'll check again with the dealer.
That makes sense as I never got the $1000 offer from FCA!! I'm hoping that at least I can get the $500!

Silent Bob

Reaction score
There are a number of places you can get this (Allstate, Sam's Club, AmEx, etc) it is through TrueCar. If you join PenFed you can get $1000 instead. Just initiate a search through one of the services and you should get a certificate number either instantly or emailed. Only one can be used.

For those who do not want to join PenFed or can't wait 60 days for the $1000.
You can use this direct TrueCar link to the $500 certificate.
or

Yangster

Reaction score
Just talked with FCA Incentives and they said it can be combined with the $1000 Bonus Cash for a total of $1,500.00.

This is from the Terms and Conditions of the Bonus Cash: This incentive offer is not available to the general public and is additive with most current public national, regional, and other bonus incentives.

KCViper

Reaction score
Ok, I just bought the truck. Using the $500 was NOT a problem. Never did get the $1000 cash email, so this helped a little!! ;) Special thanks to @Yangster for the great timing!!

DivingOtter

Reaction score
Just saved it... We will see in mid April.... Roughly the time the truck is supposed to arrive!

Fantastic Spot Yangster!

KCViper

Reaction score
@KCViper make sure you use this for an extra $250
Thanks @Snofire !! I saw this a few months ago and bookmarked it. Just applied for it a few hours ago!! So far, you guys have saved me $750 (assuming Allstate comes through)! Now, IF everyone could help by helping me STOP spending money on mods!! 😁

Yangster

Reaction score
On Penfed, you need to be a member for 60 days to utilize the bonus cash...

Users who are viewing this thread