5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$500 Bonus Cash Allowance Incentive 41CJT ending January 2, 2019

Marusho

Reaction score
I did a search for "41CJT" on this forum and got no results. Since we don't have a section for Incentives, I'll just stick this information here . . . .

I received another of these offers in the mail today, November 14, 2018, in response to my request for literature much earlier in the year. Sadly, I had an identical offer which expired August 31, 2018, and which I expected to use on my truck, which I had ordered back in May, but it fell through the cracks and I didn't actually receive it until October 25. There was at least one other of these $500 incentives offered near the product launch, and there are likely to be more of them.

The good thing about these is that you can use them in addition to other incentives. The bad thing is that they don't last long enough for you to order a truck and use the coupon. However, if you find something on the lot they might be of use.

To get these you have to have requested literature from FCA on the Ram. They are not transferable so I won't bother to reprint mine here. They are also good for leases and for many other FCA vehicles.

Mike67

Reaction score
Check the forum, there is another thread with, I think "Coupon" in it and "FCA", people have gotten Ramcares or one of the other numbers to call to update the coupon.
I have the same issue, but was waiting until I find out when my truck is getting here before I worry about it.

DaYooper

Reaction score
I did a search for "41CJT" on this forum and got no results. Since we don't have a section for Incentives, I'll just stick this information here . . . .

I received another of these offers in the mail today, November 14, 2018, in response to my request for literature much earlier in the year. Sadly, I had an identical offer which expired August 31, 2018, and which I expected to use on my truck, which I had ordered back in May, but it fell through the cracks and I didn't actually receive it until October 25. There was at least one other of these $500 incentives offered near the product launch, and there are likely to be more of them.

The good thing about these is that you can use them in addition to other incentives. The bad thing is that they don't last long enough for you to order a truck and use the coupon. However, if you find something on the lot they might be of use.

To get these you have to have requested literature from FCA on the Ram. They are not transferable so I won't bother to reprint mine here. They are also good for leases and for many other FCA vehicles.
I requested literature several months ago which I received not long after the request, but I have never received any bonus cash offers. How long did it take after the request to get the bonus offer? Is this a regional thing as I’m in Michigan?

79 300

Reaction score
I had the one for $500 that expired in August, then they sent another one that expired Oct. 31. They were the glossy color mailer with the red trucks pictured on them. When I ordered my truck on November 3, I mentioned to the dealer I missed out on the coupon deal for $500 that expired three days ago on Oct 31. They checked and said I was "in the system" as eligible for the $500 and gave it to me, in addition to the $4500 incentives, for a total of $5000 off, in addition to their discount. I am getting the truck at invoice plus the $5000 off. I think that is a decent deal for a custom order, not buying one off the lot.

My point is, ask your dealer. You may be eligible even if you didn't get the mailer yet.

Marusho

Reaction score
Each of the two $500 coupons I received arrived a month or two after the requested literature. I made two literature requests, hoping to get another coupon after it was clear that the first one was going to expire. No idea if this is regional but the coupon text gives no indication of that. I did write to FCA a month before the first coupon expired, when it was clear that Ram was unable to build my truck any time soon, and requested an extension. I got no reply.
Regarding the related discussions about MSRP, etc., the various pricing schemes are listed on documents received from my dealer entitled "Configuration Preview" and "Priced Order Confirmation". My truck's MSRP was 70495, the "FWP" or "cost" was 64,475, the "HB" or holdback was 2064, the "FFP" or friends and family pricing was 63,905, and the "EP" employee pricing was 61,451, but my understanding is that the EP is only for FCA, not dealership, employees. The price I paid was 60,009 after 2500 incentives (cash back, conquest cash).

MTRHEAD

Reaction score
I requested the literature back in august and again a month later. Got the info but never received the $500 bonus cash certificate. I did get one for my jeep i bought in january without requesting anything. Not sure how they do this. I did qualify for the $500 sam's club and the $250 Bonus drive though. Bonus drive comes by check in the mail. Back in january it was $500.

Users who are viewing this thread