5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 inch to 12inch screen swap

Docs1013

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I’ve read through some threads on how to swap out radios. The only one I have been able to come across are from 8.4-12”. I have the 5in screen in mine. I just recently purchased a 12” screen from eBay with bezel. My question is this… what do I need exactly? I see everyone talking about modules and cables so I take it that I can not use the module I currently have in my 2022 ram 2500 correct?.
( sadly I do not know why they would even put the lil a** radio in a big truck hahahaha). I also keep seeing to reach out to Jimmy07 since he is most knowledgeable on these types of swaps or parts needed. I am new to this forum or any forum. I do not know how to reach out to this member, Or if anyone can help me that would be awesome. Thank you in advance.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes, you will need a radio module. @Jimmy07 can help with a wiring harness. You can send him a direct message using the message system on the forum.

Docs1013

Reaction score
Jimmy,
Would I be able to use part number 68381424AB this is an uconnect 4. I am the middleman for my husband hahaha. Sorry for all the questions

Attachments

• IMG_1045.png
    IMG_1045.png
    333.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1044.png
    IMG_1044.png
    122.6 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread