5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5.7 has been awakened

O.G.B.

Reaction score
*allegedly
A Diablo Trinity is now in my truck along with the part that makes it go vroom vroom.
No way to quantify what has happened but the Rebel yell is more robust for sure.
Just sent files to a tuner.
Was it worth the $$$$, I am still smiling after a quick test drive.
worth every penny.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From the website:
WARNING:This product is not street legal and may only be used on Racing Vehicles. Racing Vehicles must be used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition. Racing vehicles must not be registered and must never be used on the street. It is illegal to install this product on a registered vehicle and use it on the street.

You ever get into an altercation where lawyers get involved and you may, or may not, have a problem. Careful out there.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Where? It’s the tuning shops and manufactures who are getting fines mainly in the diesel world.

Not the people buying the tunes. Unless you’re in cali then that’s another can of worms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just sayin, there are a lot of "street" racers out there getting hammered after bad judgment. Careful out there.
Stop crapping on people’s threads. Nowhere did he say he was racing or breaking the law in any way.

O.G.B.

Reaction score
Just sayin, there are a lot of "street" racers out there getting hammered after bad judgment. Careful out there.
I live in Pennsylvania, There is a track in Maryland and one in PA. Both are less than an hours drive. Thank you all the same.

BNeal

Reaction score
*allegedly
A Diablo Trinity is now in my truck along with the part that makes it go vroom vroom.
No way to quantify what has happened but the Rebel yell is more robust for sure.
Just sent files to a tuner.
Was it worth the $$$$, I am still smiling after a quick test drive.
worth every penny
How many penny's?

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
I live in Pennsylvania, There is a track in Maryland and one in PA. Both are less than an hours drive. Thank you all the same.

Pa emission laws don’t give a crap about your tune disregard this guy quoting the disclaimer.

blue_by_you

Reaction score
What does this actually do? I thought actual performance tuning required breaking open the ECU. I'm sure this is more than sensor monitoring and throttle sensitivity settings.

Ram_702

Reaction score
From the website:
WARNING:This product is not street legal and may only be used on Racing Vehicles. Racing Vehicles must be used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition. Racing vehicles must not be registered and must never be used on the street. It is illegal to install this product on a registered vehicle and use it on the street.

You ever get into an altercation where lawyers get involved and you may, or may not, have a problem. Careful out there.
C2A5A570-EAA3-468E-BA07-3059A1CEDA04.gif

O.G.B.

Reaction score
What does this actually do? I thought actual performance tuning required breaking open the ECU. I'm sure this is more than sensor monitoring and throttle sensitivity settings.
I’m not really technically inclined, something to do with the ECU is a good start though.

ferraiolo1

Reaction score

They come with an already cracked ecu. Or you send your ecu into them to have cracked.

Everything is explained on diablos website

ldoh

Reaction score
From the website:

It's all good fun until the Feds get involved and the dealer sings like a bird to avoid bankruptcy.

The diesel tuners learned and now some offer street legal tunes.

2jzDave

Reaction score
It's all good fun until the Feds get involved and the dealer sings like a bird to avoid bankruptcy.

The diesel tuners learned and now some offer street legal tunes.
It's not just diesel guys getting screwed, look up the RPM act

O.G.B.

Reaction score
We may as well bring up the Patriot Act now. You’ll be looking over your shoulder when you sneeze.

Users who are viewing this thread