5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4XPEDITION Ram 1500 Rebel Overland Build

4XPEDITION

Reaction score
Here is the next one! Olympic National Park should be on your travel bucket list. Here is episode 61 of 4XPEDITION Adventurer on our 30-day, 7-state adventure with the RAM 1500 and Camp-X truck camper.

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
Have you put your rig on a scale yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

antwon412

Reaction score
Here is the next one! Olympic National Park should be on your travel bucket list. Here is episode 61 of 4XPEDITION Adventurer on our 30-day, 7-state adventure with the RAM 1500 and Camp-X truck camper.
I like your hat - mind telling me what kind it is? Been looking for a decent one for ever. The cheap one I have is in bad shape. Thanks!

4XPEDITION

Reaction score
I like your hat - mind telling me what kind it is? Been looking for a decent one for ever. The cheap one I have is in bad shape. Thanks!
You can find a link to the hat on the following link page. Scroll down to "Clothing System" under the links section.

4XPEDITION

Reaction score
Took the RAM 1500 down the PCH of Oregon. Wow. I've been many times before but it never ceases to amaze me how rugged and beautiful it is. The truck has been performing remarkably well. Here is the latest episode of 4XPEDITION Adventurer.

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
Took the RAM 1500 down the PCH of Oregon. Wow. I've been many times before but it never ceases to amaze me how rugged and beautiful it is. The truck has been performing remarkably well. Here is the latest episode of 4XPEDITION Adventurer.

This was my favorite...great series overall. Well done Scott!

- Paul

4XPEDITION

Reaction score
My next episode of 4XPEDITION Adventurer and our epic trip in the RAM 1500 with Camp-X slide-in camper. Exploring the Lost Coast of Northern California. I plan to return and overland the dirt roads of the King Range on the Lost Coast. Link in the comments below.

Users who are viewing this thread