5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4XPEDITION Ram 1500 Rebel Overland Build

4XPEDITION

Reaction score
Hey everybody. Just thought I would start a thread of my build. Just returned from Bozeman Montana after a 12-day adventure which included installing my new Overland Explorer Camp-X Slide-in expedition camper. I will post here any new upgrades I add to this vehicle as well as any videos I post to my channel that include the Ram truck. Here is the first video. Enjoy!

Skater

Reaction score
Hey everybody. Just thought I would start a thread of my build. Just returned from Bozeman Montana after a 12-day adventure which included installing my new Overland Explorer Camp-X Slide-in expedition camper. I will post here any new upgrades I add to this vehicle as well as any videos I post to my channel that include the Ram truck. Here is the first video. Enjoy!

Looking forward to seeing the upgrades.

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
Just subscribed to your channel. Looking forward to the adventures and seeing what that rig weighs. I may pick one up if it’s not too heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4XPEDITION

Reaction score
Just subscribed to your channel. Looking forward to the adventures and seeing what that rig weighs. I may pick one up if it’s not too heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Runs about 1200 lb dry weight. Add water and gear... Has a 20 Gallon water tank. I remove the jacks which weigh about 200 lb. I am not sure if the jacks are included in the 1200 lb. Will find out that tomorrow.

4XPEDITION

Reaction score
Part two of my Bozeman Adventure is live! I had a remarkable opportunity to spend an entire day (almost) completely ALONE in YELLOWSTONE National Park. Nobody was there as the doors reopened to the public after pandemic closures. This episode has several stunning sequences. I think this one will get your adventure self eager to venture out! Check it out.

OverlndRebel

Reaction score
Part two of my Bozeman Adventure is live! I had a remarkable opportunity to spend an entire day (almost) completely ALONE in YELLOWSTONE National Park. Nobody was there as the doors reopened to the public after pandemic closures. This episode has several stunning sequences. I think this one will get your adventure self eager to venture out! Check it out.
Just subscribed, looking forward to more of the adventures!

4XPEDITION

Reaction score
And... here is the latest episode. Explored the Great Basin National Park and climbed up to the 5000 year old Bristlecone Pine grove. Then, met up with Northwest Overland Society and a group of their members on an epic Nevada desert rendezvous.

4XPEDITION

Reaction score
Join me on a 30-day epic overland/road trip journey of the great American west. This is part one of a 4 (or 5) part series. I am literally posting this and leaving Bigfork to start part 2. Check it out!

Fall in love with Montana with this very special episode in Glacier National Park, Fairy Lake, and the harbor town of Bigfork. This is part one of a 4 (or 5) part overland/road trip series with the RAM 1500 Overland Explorer and Camp-X.

Maddog88

Reaction score
I’m really digging your show. The camera work is too good for my phone so I’m watching it in my home theater!

Question though, does the bed overhang over the cab block signal to the satellite antenna? That’s really my only hang up about doing something similar like a Fourwheel camper.

4XPEDITION

Reaction score
I’m really digging your show. The camera work is too good for my phone so I’m watching it in my home theater!

Question though, does the bed overhang over the cab block signal to the satellite antenna? That’s really my only hang up about doing something similar like a Fourwheel camper.
That's the way to do it. This is why I film only in 4K so you can pop some popcorn and sit back and dig into it. Thanks for watching!

4XPEDITION

Reaction score

And, note... I have no problems with the signal. (forgot to comment on that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online