5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4x4 decals

Guntersr

Reaction score
I am looking for a 4x4 decal to add to my 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew...My truck is Black so looking for one that looks good but not over powering. I noticed they come in several sizes like 3” to 6” high and up to 16-20” wide. Any ideas or pictures of your truck where you added 4x4 decals?

Aries Ram

AriesRam
Reaction score
I am looking for a 4x4 decal to add to my 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew...My truck is Black so looking for one that looks good but not over powering. I noticed they come in several sizes like 3” to 6” high and up to 16-20” wide. Any ideas or pictures of your truck where you added 4x4 decals?
I have the factory set that ill sale you.

Aries Ram

AriesRam
Reaction score
Pm me and ill get you a price together if interested, also send your zip code if interested.

Flintmeche

Reaction score
Would anyone know the measurements of the oem 4x4 Offroad decals... are they 4” x 16”?

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks bro. One other thing if I can... I got a set of the decal, would you be able to tell me where to place them exactly? Like how far from the tailight and from the top of bed

I am on vacation until Monday. I'll get measurements then if you still need them by then....

runamuck

Reaction score
mine came with the decals. dont they all if you have 4wd. I am actually going to take em off for a cleaner look

Flintmeche

Reaction score
mine came with the decals. dont they all if you have 4wd. I am actually going to take em off for a cleaner look
Mine is 4x4 but didn’t come with the decals... I believe it’s something to do with an “Offroad” package which is diff shocks and skid plates etc

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine is 4x4 but didn’t come with the decals... I believe it’s something to do with an “Offroad” package which is diff shocks and skid plates etc

Right. 4WD gets you the 4x4 chrome plastic on the tailgate. Getting the ORG gives you the vinyl 4x4 Off Road sticker on the side of the bed.

Flintmeche

Reaction score
Right. 4WD gets you the 4x4 chrome plastic on the tailgate. Getting the ORG gives you the vinyl 4x4 Off Road sticker on the side of the bed.
Even with the decals on the side of the bed bc of the Offroad package it still has the 4x4 emblem on the tailgate also right?

Users who are viewing this thread