5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4x2 - Mopar 2" lift

Algonomaly

Reaction score
Hi all - I recently purchased a 4x2 Laramie (wanted 4x4 but couldn't find around me with the features I wanted.) Also my first truck so apologies for any ignorance. I would like to level the front and run 33s. I called around and all of the dealers are saying that the Mopar 2" lift is only for 4x4 models. Historically, has there been a mopar lift offered for 4x2 1500s? Others have told me to sit tight and wait for more offerings before I start making mods to the truck. Some wisdom would be much appreciated. cheers.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi all - I recently purchased a 4x2 Laramie (wanted 4x4 but couldn't find around me with the features I wanted.) Also my first truck so apologies for any ignorance. I would like to level the front and run 33s. I called around and all of the dealers are saying that the Mopar 2" lift is only for 4x4 models. Historically, has there been a mopar lift offered for 4x2 1500s? Others have told me to sit tight and wait for more offerings before I start making mods to the truck. Some wisdom would be much appreciated. cheers.
The Mopar lift should fit the same either way. There is no difference in suspension components minus the cv joints. If you have a 2wd though, your best option would be the CST 4” spindle lift, unless you don’t want to go that high.

Users who are viewing this thread