5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4wd lights off and no remote start

Ajtaub

Reaction score
Good morning

I recently put a full limited interior in my truck and was using alpha OBD to get the 12 inch screen working and other features. During this process using alpha OBD, I no longer have the lights on for four-wheel-drive or any of the options for four-wheel-drive. My remote start also no longer works. The horn will honk, but the truck will not start any help. Would be much appreciated thank you I didn’t know if there’s certain area options in Alpha OBD I should be looking because I have been messing around with it and I can’t figure it out. Thank you.

Ajtaub

Reaction score
Edit** got 4wd drive settings to work. It I was in the PTS section of alpha. Anyone with questions on that I can now show someone how to do it. Remote start is still not working. It shows as enabled in alpha but the horn honks once and no start.

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Remote start won't work when fuel light is on. Just saying. Been there done that.

Users who are viewing this thread