5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4WD Acceleration Vibration

MoparRamMan

Reaction score
2020 Ram 1500 Limited
Hemi, 22" Wheels, 3.21 Rear, Air Suspension

Since new, my $72,000 truck has a subtle vibration in all 4-wheel drive selections under moderate acceleration from any speed (from stop, from 20mph, 30mph, etc.). Once a constant speed is reached, the vibration dissipates. The vibration is apparent in steering wheel and floorboards and does not effect the usability. My Ram techs have not identified a problem, but have confirmed their is an issue.

Have any 5th Gen Ram owners had similar problems?

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes I had that exact same thing on my 2019 Big Horn. I took it to my dealer and they said it was normal and that the other truck off the lot they compared it to did it as well. Really ticked me off because it is not normal. I don’t have that truck anymore as I traded it for my current ecodiesel. I’m curious to see if this one does it or not once winter comes.

Big Dave TX

Reaction score
2020 Ram 1500 Limited
Hemi, 22" Wheels, 3.21 Rear, Air Suspension

Since new, my $72,000 truck has a subtle vibration in all 4-wheel drive selections under moderate acceleration from any speed (from stop, from 20mph, 30mph, etc.). Once a constant speed is reached, the vibration dissipates. The vibration is apparent in steering wheel and floorboards and does not effect the usability. My Ram techs have not identified a problem, but have confirmed their is an issue.

Have any 5th Gen Ram owners had similar problems?
Yes. I especially feel it when I turn right.

4p-archer

Reaction score
mine does too and I have a 2wd 2020 1500. I noticed it from a stop to about 20 mph. it's not everytime, but is more prominent on right turns.

Thekidcasual

Reaction score
I’ve had this same issue haven’t brought it up yet but today it was vibrating at high speeds so now I got to set appt

Users who are viewing this thread