5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th gen tonnoue cover on a 19?

Evilemokid94

Reaction score
I pick up my new 19 big horn Monday and I’m wanting a tri fold for my truck. What are the differences between the 18 covers vs the 19 covers? I tried searching but came up blank.

Cannonball

Reaction score
Some fit. My bakflip f1 came off my 09 Laramie with rambox and it fits my limited with rambox just fine. It leaks at the tailgate edges but most do anyways. You can fill the void with weather gasket material.

Not sure what the actual dimension change is between specific 5th gen branded covers vs 4th. 19120

Evilemokid94

Reaction score
I appreciate the input! I’ll keep looking, the new covers aren’t horrible as long as they aren’t dealer priced.

NixG80

Reaction score
I pick up my new 19 big horn Monday and I’m wanting a tri fold for my truck. What are the differences between the 18 covers vs the 19 covers? I tried searching but came up blank.
I have my 2016 OEM trifold on my 2019 Rebel with no issues or leaks.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

CnyRver

Reaction score
My 4th gen truxedo tonnoue fit perfectly on my ‘19 Big Horn. Soft roll up style. Love it. Still looks new 3 years later.

XDBrad

Reaction score
Worth a try. I was surprised to find that my Trifold off of my 15 GMC actually fit, doesn’t leak, and honestly can’t tell unless you put another one beside it with the correct cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online