5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4in BDS Lift -Fox Coilovers or Bilstein 5100's

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've had the 4in BDS with Fox shocks on my truck now for about two months and loving it but want to improve the rideability in the front....Not sure if its worth to drop all the extra coin on the coilovers...Can anyone chime in to help me out? I would probably set them in the middle anyhow so they performed better on the pavement and the labor is about the same for both to install.

Nickv1214

Reaction score
I've had the 4in BDS with Fox shocks on my truck now for about two months and loving it but want to improve the rideability in the front....Not sure if its worth to drop all the extra coin on the coilovers...Can anyone chime in to help me out? I would probably set them in the middle anyhow so they performed better on the pavement and the labor is about the same for both to install.
How do you like the fox shocks ? I’ve been trying to upgrade my stock rear shocks but I can’t find anything . I have a 3.5” lift so it’s 2” in the rear.... fox shows one shock on there website for 0-2” lift in the rear but everywhere I’ve called says they don’t sell it yet .

fjoseph12

Reaction score
What’s up guys..just wondering what’s the biggest wheel/tire combo yall are running on the 4” lift. Any trouble with a 35x12.5x22 specifically?

Users who are viewing this thread