5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

40,000 trucks free miles

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
In response to the stock tire comments, the stock Falken Wildpeaks that come with the ORG have worked great in all conditions for me and I'm very happy with them. I've had the stock Goodyears on a previous truck, and I agree that those tires are terrible for everything except smooth dry pavement.
I have the Goodyears. Are the Falkens more of an off-road tire?

eyeguy

Reaction score
Yes falkens are a little more off road. Not sure they have any more belts/ply but better built with deeper more open tread. They did very well this winter. Only 4k trouble free miles for me.

steveved

Reaction score
Mine didn't come with Goodyears or Falkens. Mine came with Bridgestone Dueller H/L. Currently on my list to never buy under any circumstances.

I have an appoinment for Friday to get the Continentals installed at Discount Tire. Cannot wait.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yes falkens are a little more off road. Not sure they have any more belts/ply but better built with deeper more open tread. They did very well this winter. Only 4k trouble free miles for me.

They are 6-ply tires. Load range C. They also have the 3PMSF (3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake) symbol, which is the new standard for year-round rated tires. The older M+S rating on tires is still used, but it's basically meaningless when it comes to actual performance on snow.

Mine didn't come with Goodyears or Falkens. Mine came with Bridgestone Dueller H/L. Currently on my list to never buy under any circumstances.

I have an appoinment for Friday to get the Continentals installed at Discount Tire. Cannot wait.

I've read nothing but bad things about the Duellers. Sorry you got those. Those are what you got with the Sport Appearance Package aren't they? The Falkens are the main reason I went with the ORG package when I bought my truck. My truck has the SAP too, but apparently the ORG overides the SAP when it comes to which tires are included. I also like some of the other things you get with the ORG, but I didn't really need it. I mean, my previous truck was a 2017 Rebel. And the closest thing it ever saw to off-road use was when I drove on gravel roads LOL.

steveved

Reaction score
Yup, I got the sport appearance package. Meh, like I said, baby is getting a new pair of sneakers tomorrow. And all will be well. ;)

steveved

Reaction score
Well, just got my continentals installed... Man... The 285/60R20s really fill up these wheel wells good. I like so far...

Attachments

• 20200326_135759.jpg
    20200326_135759.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20200326_135808.jpg
    20200326_135808.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread