5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Wheel Parts No Sales Tax

Rebel TR8R

Reaction score
Anyone take advantage of 4WP’s no sales tax for Memorial Day weekend? Ends tonight and I’m hesitant to get the lift kit on there or not. No sales tax on a $1k kit is a saver. Anyone else know of any saver? Really want to finally get that 6” lift. All these ones I see on here look good.

Sigep924

Reaction score
I ordered a Decked cargo system with D-boxes and drawer organizers. Saved me like $260 on taxes and shipping.

stevenpiper

Reaction score
I wouldn't say no to a six-inch stainless steel hoist either. I think it's a perfect choice. Don't even hesitate to get one. I, for one, would like to get my dream car, a Dodge. I think I, as soon as I was born, have set a goal to buy it. In my opinion, it looks both so expensive and new, and the other view as a rarity—such a black, bold, powerful. I'm saving up for him enough time (a little more left) and morally prepare for the fact that it will have to pay tax, but it scares me in no way. How to make a paycheck at once for half a year and buy me this luxury car? Already no longer have the strength to wait. Who is as impatient as I am?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread