5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 USB outlets

PMantle

Reaction score
Are you talking connecting two USB-C ports together on the truck or plugging a USB-C device into each channel?

If plug a device into each channel then they are both data and charging. You would have to select from the input list on your touchscreen which one is the active data port. The port is shaded if there is no data signal connected to it and is bright if there is a data device connected. You can only select channels that have a data device connected.

If you connected 2 USB-C ports together from different channels I think life as you know it would instantaneously stop and every molecule in your body would explode at the speed of light. ;)

(That's a quote from the movie Ghostbusters for those that aren't familiar with that comedy classic)
Yes, I am talking about only one cable-basically hooking it up to itself, and Ghostbusters was my first thought lol.

Users who are viewing this thread