5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 inch BDS on 35s before and after

Harvb11

Reaction score
Stock
XQt3aBp.jpg

4 inch lift installed on stock rims and tires
gR0a0n2.jpg

Fuel 20"s wrapped in 35x12.50 toyo open country mt's
mdjIGzd.jpg

kQ3rojt.jpg

wS8LkZE.jpg

Blending in at the country club
U8YqNs8.jpg

Moosefire66

Reaction score
Ha! Love the last photo. In a sea of compact suv's that are pulled into spots you have a lifted truck, backed in. That's a really good shot. Looks great btw

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

pjz

Reaction score
@Harvb11 very nice ride! What offset are your wheels? I am thinking about the same lift with 35s, but will probably go with an AT tire and try to pull the wheels in just a bit - not sure of the difference on the truck between 00, -12, -18 etc. We do a lot of towing and looking to keep it more highway friendly.

Harvb11

Reaction score
@Harvb11 very nice ride! What offset are your wheels? I am thinking about the same lift with 35s, but will probably go with an AT tire and try to pull the wheels in just a bit - not sure of the difference on the truck between 00, -12, -18 etc. We do a lot of towing and looking to keep it more highway friendly.
To be honest I don't know on this setup. The original rims I wanted would have been a -18, tires would have stuck out about 3 inches outside the fender I was told. That to me was a bit too far out, I prefer a more flush look so they gave me some other options and i picked one. Didn't even think to ask what the offset was.

pjz

Reaction score
To be honest I don't know on this setup. The original rims I wanted would have been a -18, tires would have stuck out about 3 inches outside the fender I was told. That to me was a bit too far out, I prefer a more flush look so they gave me some other options and i picked one. Didn't even think to ask what the offset was.

Thank you sir! No worries and the -18 is equal to 3” helps a lot. I don’t want wheels that stick out that far either.
Probably go with 0 offset.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well the -18 doesn’t necessarily means it sticks out 3 inches it depends on the width of the wheel too. -18 to a stock 9 inch wheel is about an inch and a half farther out. Lots of factors here.

Reactions: pjz

Users who are viewing this thread