5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4" BDS?

Millertime

Reaction score
Is there anyone running the 4" BDS kit? I'm getting close to ordering my 19' ram and am having the work I want done before picking it up. I have been wanted the 4inches of lift but if I can't get them to cover my factory warranty I may just go with the 2inch mopar and 35s. I haven't seen or found and threads on the 4inch BDS with anyone who actually has it.... Also I'm bouncing back and fourth between a sport or a Laramie with sport appearance package. What would you do and why? I'm coming from years of owning chevys so rams trims and options packages I'm still learning a bit about.

bloodholic

Reaction score
Is there anyone running the 4" BDS kit? I'm getting close to ordering my 19' ram and am having the work I want done before picking it up. I have been wanted the 4inches of lift but if I can't get them to cover my factory warranty I may just go with the 2inch mopar and 35s. I haven't seen or found and threads on the 4inch BDS with anyone who actually has it.... Also I'm bouncing back and fourth between a sport or a Laramie with sport appearance package. What would you do and why? I'm coming from years of owning chevys so rams trims and options packages I'm still learning a bit about.
6 inch BDS came out like few weeks ago. which is years after 2019 release. so I would say another 6months to 1 year?? you wont be able to find any of BDS information other than their own webpage.
I thought BDS has like bunch of lawyers to fight warranty BS. Dealership just need to prove that lift kit caused the problem.

Last edited:

Boomer

Reaction score
Where did you see a 4” lift. I only see 6”

SColang22

Reaction score
It doesn't exist yet so that probably why there are no threads on it.

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They currently only have the 4in out for the air ride.

Millertime

Reaction score
Is it just me or are the accessory companies way behind on this truck? Also not many people out there modding these trucks yet? Is it do to the fact there isn't accessories or is it that there isn't many of them out there? I follow a few gm forums and Facebook pages and there is a ton more builds to see than the 19 rams. Are there any other good resources for these trucks outside of this forum?

Users who are viewing this thread