5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd brake light with Camera (Cargo Camera)

Canada eh

Reaction score
Has anyone with a 2021 1500 decided after purchase to install one of these units? From I understand they are available as options on the 2500 ans 3500, but not on the 1500s?

If they are does anyone have a Mopar Part Number. I have tried the InterWeb and cannot find anything available for 1500s.

Much appreciated everyone.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If you are talking about the cargo camera, there are people on here who have modified their 3RD brake lights to use one and added it to the display. I'm not sure how, but you should be able to search for cargo camera.

2020 Bighorn Night Edition, 5.7 Hemi w/eTorque

Canada eh

Reaction score
If you are talking about the cargo camera, there are people on here who have modified their 3RD brake lights to use one and added it to the display. I'm not sure how, but you should be able to search for cargo camera.

Trust me I have tried. All after market and all point to not being made to install onto 2019 and up 1500s.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Trust me I have tried. All after market and all point to not being made to install onto 2019 and up 1500s.
I also know from what I've read, that the 3rd brake lights are different on the HDs because the can is still based off the 4th gen.

Users who are viewing this thread