5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd brake light went out?

Jack.

Reaction score
Hey guys the other day my left white and middle red light went out on my 3rd brake light assembly. I thought it was the bulbs so I replaced em and the left white one is working again but the middle one isn't. I rem reading something about the connector under the right rear seats so I checked that and it's still plugged in fine, am I missing something ? I don't think the fuses blown due to the white lights working seeing how its just one connection for the entire assembly?

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys the other day my left white and middle red light went out on my 3rd brake light assembly. I thought it was the bulbs so I replaced em and the left white one is working again but the middle one isn't. I rem reading something about the connector under the right rear seats so I checked that and it's still plugged in fine, am I missing something ? I don't think the fuses blown due to the white lights working seeing how its just one connection for the entire assembly?
Are you getting voltage in the bulb's receptacle when the light should be on?
Is the bulb installed correctly? Maybe it's bad too.

Jack.

Reaction score
Are you getting voltage in the bulb's receptacle when the light should be on?
Is the bulb installed correctly? Maybe it's bad too.
I believe the bulb should be good, I tried 3 different bulbs and non of them is coming on 😩

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online