5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3K mile review

cerbo

Reaction score
2024 Ram BTS, 321s, Etorque. Stock except for tints, rear soft cover, bed mat. So far I have been pleasantly surprised with the overall experience. Ride is luxury like and very comfortable , and smooth to drive. The V8 is also smooth, linear power and the transmission shifts are smooth and direct . Fuel mileage with regular fuel is as expected . 18-20 with my conditions. The interior fit and finish and feel is nice and does not feel or look cheap at all. With 3000 miles now I have done one oil change which went pretty easy. Also had the dealer do a wheel alignment which was off a little (warranty). The Etorque, I have had about 5 diffenrt vehicles with the Stop/Start function and Ram is the best. I was so used to turning these systems OFF but sometime don t with the Ram. It works nicely compared to everything else I have experienced. I can t speak to realiabilty yet. I was a little paranoid with the history of rear window/light leaks especially with the etorque system in the rear area. I siliconed the area s the best I thought. This is my first Ram and come mostly from muscle/sports cars. This forum has been very helpful with tips and identifying issues and resolutions.
IMG_2223.jpeg
IMG_2081.jpeg
IMG_2204.jpeg
IMG_2105.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread