5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

37s with only a level........oh, it's possible

clazer

Reaction score
The air suspension is the same for all air ride vehicles, as I understand it. All that changes is whether you have 4 or 5 settings. In your truck, normal is the same ish as an off-road or Rebel in aero mode. Point being, you can raise your truck just as much as anyone else with air using links and Daystar. However, if you want your “normal” as high as a Rebel’s “normal”, you’re going to lose the use of off-road 2 (probably get an error). No biggie.
Now, the front and back of your wheel well- you’re probably going to have to trim to get 37” rubber or negative offset wheels to work.

duitzq

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum, like the content! Based on you doing 37" with 2" level, does this mean i could do 35"x12.5" with -12 offset rims on a rebel with stock suspension and no lift? And have no rub?

7amada

Reaction score
Question guys,

I have a 2019 Rebel without air suspension.

Can I fit 37's with factory 18" wheels and a 2" level upfront?

What about 35's?

How bad is the hit on mpg for the 35's and 37's.

Thanks guys :)

DieselDak

Reaction score
Question guys,

I have a 2019 Rebel without air suspension.

Can I fit 37's with factory 18" wheels and a 2" level upfront?

What about 35's?

How bad is the hit on mpg for the 35's and 37's.

Thanks guys :)

I cant honestly say without the air what can fit, the air gives you that extra little bit of adjustability to dial it all in.

As for MPG changes.......the Hellcat may have made that worse. I am getting about 13MPG with the Hellcat

7amada

Reaction score
I cant honestly say without the air what can fit, the air gives you that extra little bit of adjustability to dial it all in.

As for MPG changes.......the Hellcat may have made that worse. I am getting about 13MPG with the Hellcat
13MPG is not bad

now to figure out the fattest tire to fill the space with a leveling kit

Hrspwr88

Reaction score
Like the title states. 37s will fit a Rebel with just a level. My truck is on air but I leveled it out with a kit a put together. Before the tires it sat 41.5" in the back and 41" in the front. Wheels are 18x9 with a -12mm back space. Tires are 37x12.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Truck will go lock to lock in Aero, Normal and Offroad. Entry/Exit has no interference but you will not be turning anywhere.

I absolutely love the stocky filled up look of the truck. My Fiberwerx kit will be here on Wednesday, then she gets wider too......

View attachment 18260
View attachment 18261
View attachment 18262
View attachment 18263

Looks wicked!

kf702

Reaction score
I did 37s on my last truck. Never again. Shoot I have 35s on now and I’m getting 10mpg it’s ridiculous
I have the same concern. I added the ram rebel wheels and tires to my tradesmen and I'm getting 15 miles per gallon if I'm lucky

clazer

Reaction score
I have the same concern. I added the ram rebel wheels and tires to my tradesmen and I'm getting 15 miles per gallon if I'm lucky
If mpg is your concern, bigger rotating mass is not the answer. If you need the clearance, worth it. If you want the look, worth it. If you’re worried about fuel economy and decide to disable all of the beneficial design factors for fuel economy....

Javtop

Reaction score
Like the title states. 37s will fit a Rebel with just a level. My truck is on air but I leveled it out with a kit a put together. Before the tires it sat 41.5" in the back and 41" in the front. Wheels are 18x9 with a -12mm back space. Tires are 37x12.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Truck will go lock to lock in Aero, Normal and Offroad. Entry/Exit has no interference but you will not be turning anywhere.

I absolutely love the stocky filled up look of the truck. My Fiberwerx kit will be here on Wednesday, then she gets wider too......

View attachment 18260
View attachment 18261
View attachment 18262
View attachment 18263
Love the build man! Any more pics you can show I’m actually very motivated to do this

Users who are viewing this thread