5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

37s are in and on!

Roadkng63

Reaction score
Well the 37s arrived and were installed today on the Rebel. Much happier! Had an hour and fifteen minute drive home no difference in shifting, braking, power loss or trying to find 8th gear everything is working as good as it was with the 35s. Only thing I did was recalculate my speedometer with my Taser DT, all set! I appreciate all your guys's inputs and feedbacks!!! I am much happier with these now if only I can get them poked out a little more...LOL thinking of a 1in hubcentric wheel spacers I have 1-1/2" I may try but I believe I'll have issues. Unless you all have any input on that? I do need to get a set of rims for the 35s that I will run in the winter for this thing. Hopefully I can just get a set of 20 x 9 Ram OEM wheels that will work and use the spacers to get me through the winter. I don't know if I will get any rubbing with the 1" on the 37s just want a little bit more aggressive without buying new rims, bad enough I spent over 3500.00 on two sets of tires within a few months LOL don't need another set of rims on top of that. but needless to say everything is great it's filled the wheel wells and looks alot better besides truck being dirty. I'm impressed with them! Thanks again!

Attachments

• 20210824_141218.jpg
    20210824_141218.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 428
  • 20210824_141441.jpg
    20210824_141441.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 409
  • 20210824_141508.jpg
    20210824_141508.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 414

Chris VB

Reaction score
Well the 37s arrived and were installed today on the Rebel. Much happier! Had an hour and fifteen minute drive home no difference in shifting, braking, power loss or trying to find 8th gear everything is working as good as it was with the 35s. Only thing I did was recalculate my speedometer with my Taser DT, all set! I appreciate all your guys's inputs and feedbacks!!! I am much happier with these now if only I can get them poked out a little more...LOL thinking of a 1in hubcentric wheel spacers I have 1-1/2" I may try but I believe I'll have issues. Unless you all have any input on that? I do need to get a set of rims for the 35s that I will run in the winter for this thing. Hopefully I can just get a set of 20 x 9 Ram OEM wheels that will work and use the spacers to get me through the winter. I don't know if I will get any rubbing with the 1" on the 37s just want a little bit more aggressive without buying new rims, bad enough I spent over 3500.00 on two sets of tires within a few months LOL don't need another set of rims on top of that. but needless to say everything is great it's filled the wheel wells and looks alot better besides truck being dirty. I'm impressed with them! Thanks again!

Looks great brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good stance. Curious about rubbing. Also, have you calculated the weight difference from stock (lol)?

Chris VB

Reaction score
I love my 37’s!! They look so good on these new 1500’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roadkng63

Reaction score
Good stance. Curious about rubbing. Also, have you calculated the weight difference from stock (lol)?
Honestly, no on the calculations LOL. Ask for rubbing the way the rims are now they are a negative one offset and I have no rubbing issues at all. I already did a little trimming with the 35 when I poked them out with 2 inch wheel spacers I had to do some trimming but now I remove the 35 and put the 37th on and took the spacers off I have no rubbing issues at all can't say it might have if I didn't do the trimming before. But I'm curious to see how far I can poke these wheels out without any rubbing I wouldn't
LOOKS GREAT!
Thanks! Much happier with these than the 35s. although I actually bought the 35s because I was originally going with the 4-in Zone lift and changed my mind at the last minute and had them cancel the order on the 4-inch and get me the six for the few bucks extra was well worth it.

NGEN

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Man that looks so good! So what are the specs that you are running (Lift, Wheels, Tires)?

Roadkng63

Reaction score
LOOKS GREAT!

Man that looks so good! So what are the specs that you are running (Lift, Wheels, Tires)?
Thanks! I'm running a zone 6 inch lift, fuel Blitz 20 x 9 with a -1 offset and 37 12.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. And a tazer DT to calibrate the speedometer and other little goodies the unit features as well LOL

Roadkng63

Reaction score
Thanks I appreciate that! Honestly no calculations. And as for rubbing I have no rubbing issues with these rims at all. zone specifies a 20 x 9 wheel with a 4 -1/2 to 5 inch backspacing would work with no rubbing although I'd like them to poke a little more but then I think I will have rubbing issues. Don't know if there would have been before either because I did some trimming with the 35s but i had 2in wheel spacers which caused me to do the trimming so I couldn't tell you if it would have then. but according to Zone you shouldn't have any with that backspacing you can also run a 18 by 9 with the same backspacing. I may try to find a inch and a half 2 inch body lift and then I can poke them out to where I want and not worry about it but Dad I'm having a hard time finding for the 21 Rebel anyway thanks again buddy I appreciate it

NorcalMike

Reaction score
Looks great!!! I’m debating the new BDS lift for mine now that it works with the 21s with air suspension. I don’t really need it but I just love the look 😂

Roadkng63

Reaction score
Looks great!!! I’m debating the new BDS lift for mine now that it works with the 21s with air suspension. I don’t really need it but I just love the look 😂
Yes, I know that feeling! Lol didn't need but needed it to look like a truck and very happy with it! Id say go for it!..lol :) Good luck on your build. Post pics if you do.

Users who are viewing this thread