5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

36k mile maintenance

kittyjo

Reaction score
Coming up on the 36k mark and would like to know what to have inspected before warranty ends. Also any recalls or open cases for tailegate latching,uconnect CarPlay or software update problems. Thanks

JohnnyLogo

Reaction score
Ram Maintenance inspection at 30K is
CV/universal joints checked, as well as having your transfer case fluid and your front/rear axle surfaces inspected. You should also consider replacing your engine air filter.

Recall:

NHTSA Vehicle Safety Recalls​

• Recall Number19V201000
    Recall Date03/14/2019
    ComponentSTEERING
    Summary
    Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles. These vehicles have improperly machined steering column stub shafts that may break, possibly causing the steering wheel to detach from the steering column.
I'm sure you would have received a notice if your Ram was included in the above recall.. But does not hurt to check...

kittyjo

Reaction score
Thanks I just had service done at 28k ish so I still got prepaid oil changes and tire rotations till like 50k miles. Thanks I will check for those recalls

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Differential oil changes, TCase oil change if 4wd.
Personally...I plan on having my transmission fluid changed at that mileage.
And of course what your manual recommends.

Users who are viewing this thread