5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

360 view Birds Eye camera upgrade

dhrupard

Reaction score
I’ve been looking for an upgrade for my 2020 Ram Rebel Backup camera to a 360 degree 4 camera Birds Eye camera system like what comes standard in OEM higher end infotainment and Navi systems like Benz, Acura, BMW, etc. I found a few high rated systems that work seamlessly with the UConnect 8 or 12 inch screen that come with later models Ram 1500, 2500 etc including the Rebel trim that I have. I was looking at this (Weivision Super Hd 1080P Car 360 Degree Bird View Surround System DVR Record Backup Camera Parking Monitoring with HD Sensor https://a.co/d/6XEugsC ). Has anyone installed one of these Birds Eye View camera systems on their truck? It basically replaces your camera backup video input with a system of 5 video feeds it get from front, rear, left, righ, and a vibration sensor that starts recording and send those images where they are processed into a 3D image of your vehicle and a Birds Eye view of your vehicle and surroundings to assist with parking,, can record while driving making it a great dash cam on steroids, and the best part is that it gets seamlessly upgraded from any system that already has at least one video input (like a backup camera) that already exists. Does anyone else have tried a “ Birds Eye View 360 camera system.

Daverous

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread