5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

360 camera missing 2023 Laramie night edition!

Mudur

Reaction score
Hi guys I have. 2023 Laramie night edition but don’t have 360 camera and lanesplit …I did talk to the dealer where I purchased my truck but it has Been almost 6 months they did not get back to me about why I don’t have it with the package I have and seems like they don’t know how can I add the 360 camera … Does anybody has the same problem ? I have the customer preferred package , night edition , level B equipment group

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi guys I have. 2023 Laramie night edition but don’t have 360 camera and lanesplit …I did talk to the dealer where I purchased my truck but it has Been almost 6 months they did not get back to me about why I don’t have it with the package I have and seems like they don’t know how can I add the 360 camera … Does anybody has the same problem ? I have the customer preferred package , night edition , level B equipment group
It can be added after and wrote a how to on it. But the dealer will not and can not add it after you have the truck.

Mudur

Reaction score
I need to find that out other than 360 camera I am pretty happy with the truck and performance as well

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
did it show up on your build sheet?

Mudur

Reaction score
did it show up on your build sheet?
No it does not say it but for the price I paid even the sales guy agree I should get it they said they will check and get back to me but it has been a while :) I don’t expect them to pay for it but they don’t even know what I need …

Attachments

• IMG_0218.png
    IMG_0218.png
    1 MB · Views: 60

vincentw56

Reaction score
No it does not say it but for the price I paid even the sales guy agree I should get it they said they will check and get back to me but it has been a while :) I don’t expect them to pay for it but they don’t even know what I need …
If it isn't on your build sheet, it doesn't matter how much you paid. Your dealer is just BSing you. They aren't going to check. They are just hoping you forget and go away. They can't do anything for you at all.

Derek916

Reaction score
I don’t see Advanced Safety Group (ASG). You need ASG on the Laramie to have the 360. On the Limited need Level 1.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
that is not the build sheet
the window sticker does not show everything

DEG

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I will ask for it thanks

No reason to ask the dealer or check the build sheet. As a few others have mentioned, according to the window sticker you posted you did not purchase the ~$1900 Advanced Safety Group option package that would have included the Surround-View Camera System.

1.jpg

6of36

Reaction score
A lot of salesmen have no clue about what comes how. I have taught salesmen a few things they didn't know. Things like pairing fobs to memory. The 23 I ordered, and didn't accept, was because there was a missing option, that the salesman thought it was part of a package that it wasn't.

Mudur

Reaction score
I called 3 dealers today and they said they can not add advance safety package it is crazy

vincentw56

Reaction score
I called 3 dealers today and they said they can not add advance safety package it is crazy
You can't add it after they build it. We've already said that in previous posts.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I took my online build sheet to the dealer to order the '21 Laramie.
The Salesman added the Cold Weather Group for me as he thought
that was for the Heated Seats and Steering Wheel.

There were a couple of more things that I would have ordered, but
they were not offered.

Like the Limited's Projector LED Head Lights, an Eight Foot Bed. and
a 50 Gallon Fuel Tank. The bed and tank are for the old body style
with the HD Trucks.

Malodave

Users who are viewing this thread